Tangled Art + Disability is committed to ensuring as accessible an environment as possible for all our programming. The following accessibility services are offered at all Tangled events:
- All venues are fully accessible with wheelchair seating for approximately 30 individuals and accessible public transportation in close proximity
- All films screened are Open-Captioned and/or have English sub-titles with audio description available
- All live performances include ASL interpretation with live audio description available
- For live performances with extended runs, we offer designated relaxed performances
- All visual art exhibits include recorded audio description
- On-Site attendant services are provided at all events
- Personal attendants are admitted free of charge when providing support for an event attendee. A discount ticket price is available to seniors, students and people with disabilities
- Service animals are welcome in all venues
Accessibility at Tangled Art Gallery:
- The gallery is wheelchair accessible and all work is hung at an accessible level
- All visual work includes audio description
- Service animals are welcome at the gallery
- All exhibit openings and events include ASL interpretation, on site attendant care, and captioning when necessary
- All exhibits are free
- All exhibits include touchable art
A number of accessibility features are planned for the Tangled website.
For individuals who want to explore how to make changes to your browser, operating system, or computer to help make the web more accessible, check out the BBC’s website: “My Web, My Way” www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility. Detailed instructions for Windows, Apple/Mac and Linux operating systems are provided.
Please contact us if you have questions about the festival’s accessibility features.