Application deadline: December 5th, 2015 *Please see below for corrected grant range*
Are you an artist who identifies as a disabled, Mad, or D/deaf person?
Tangled is currently accepting applications for the OAC’s Exhibition Assistance funding. This program provides grants of $500 to $1,500 to assist artists with costs related to presenting their work in an exhibition. This program is open to Ontario-based professional visual artists, craft artists, media artists and artist collectives who have a confirmed, upcoming public exhibition. Exhibitions in Ontario, in other Canadian provinces and in international locations are all eligible.
Students enrolled full-time in undergraduate or graduate level studies are not eligible.
To apply for this funding, please submit an application, including:
- 3 copies of an application form (to access this form, click here
- A brief description of your project (up to 500 words)
- A proposed budget (see program guidelines for a list of eligible expenses)
- Support materials relevant to this grant application (eg: documentation of the work that will be exhibited). Click here for a video with information on how to prepare effective support material for grant applications. Be sure to turn on the captions if need be.
- You may also be interested in other helpful tips.
Please email all questions and applications to: email@example.com with the subject heading “Exhibition Assistance Grant Application” (or “question”, as relevant). Once we have received your application, we will confirm receipt by email. If you don’t receive a confirmation email by December 7th, please follow up.
For more information on this program, click here.
Tangled is proud to be an Ontario Arts Council Recommender organization for the Exhibition Assistance Grant.